Who is this for?
This Thrive Circle is designed for women struggling with binge eating, emotional eating, compulsive eating, and other disordered eating behaviors. Whether you’ve tried treatment in the past or are just broaching this issue, we’ll welcome you warmly into this circle of guidance and support. It will include:
- A toolkit of skills to help interrupt the disordered eating cycle without deprivation
- Practical wisdom and applicable guidance to use in your life right now
- Access to a dedicated group of engaged, supportive women who want to see you succeed
- The opportunity to work through your biggest eating challenges in a real-life, hands-on way
- Accountability on all those things you’ve been saying you’ll do, but just haven’t quite done...
- Facilitation by two eating disorder specialists who bring nutritional and psychological expertise to healing relationships with food
How will I benefit?
- Led by both a psychologist and dietitian who are equipped to provide you the research-backed tools you need to break disordered eating cycles
- A structured yet flexible group that fosters community building, collective empowerment, and committed actions designed to hold each other accountable for our well-being
- Access to resources and new perspectives from a diverse group.
- Opportunity to stake your claim in body peace from the privacy and convenience of your own space
- Ability to be heard and supported by women who know exactly what you’re going through
How do we connect?
We’ll meet weekly virtually for 8 weeks via Zoom.
When and how often do we meet?
Next session TBD.
What’s the commitment?
We'll meet for eight sessions, and we ask that you do your very best to attend every circle for the sake of safety and consistency.
What is the cost?
Galia Collaborative is committed to fostering an equitable world and promoting economic justice. Our Thrive Circle pricing model reflects this mission. We offer Thrive Circles at three price points and ask that you select the pricing that best reflects your economic circumstance.
Standard Pricing: $65/session (8 sessions)
This is the standard cost of this service and should be selected if you have access to financial security, own property or have personal savings, you would not traditionally qualify for sliding scale services.
Equity Pricing: $40/session (8 sessions)
If you struggle to maintain access to needs such as healthcare, housing, food, child care, and are living paycheck to paycheck, please select this option. If you are interested in participating and this price is out of reach, please contact us and we will do our best to help you access our services.
Rise and Lift Pricing: $75/session (8 sessions)
If you recognize that you have solid financial security and would like to support other women to access these services, please select this pricing.
How do I get started?
Register using the form below! We will send you a confirmation email shortly after.