Who is this for?
This Thrive Circle is designed for women who are or have recently experienced breast cancer or other cancers. You are welcome to participate at any stage of your journey, though the group is focused for women undergoing treatment or recently completed treatment. You do not need to be a KWF recipient to be part of this circle.
How you’ll grow and develop:
- A toolkit of skills to help support your mood and anxiety management during the varied phases of cancer
- Practical wisdom and applicable guidance for feeling more at home in your body right now
- Access to a dedicated group of engaged, supportive women who understand the intricacies of your experience
- The opportunity to work through personal and relationship challenges in a confidential space
- Facilitation by psychologist and skilled small-group facilitator dedicated to supporting women through challenge points in their lives
How will I benefit?
- Improved mood states and reduced anxiety
- A structured yet flexible group that fosters community building, collective empowerment, and committed actions designed to hold each other accountable for our well-being
- Access to resources and new perspectives from a diverse group.
- Opportunity to stake your claim in body peace from the privacy and convenience of your own space
- Ability to be heard and supported by women who know exactly what you’re going through
How do we connect?
We’ll meet weekly virtually for 8 weeks via Zoom.
When and how often do we meet?
What’s the commitment?
We'll meet for eight sessions, and we ask that you do your very best to attend every circle for the sake of safety and consistency.
What is the cost?
Galia Collaborative is committed to fostering an equitable world and promoting economic justice. Our Thrive Circle pricing model reflects this mission. We offer Thrive Circles at three price points and ask that you select the pricing that best reflects your economic circumstance.
Standard Pricing: $65/session (8 sessions)
This is the standard cost of this service and should be selected if you have access to financial security, own property or have personal savings, you would not traditionally qualify for sliding scale services.
Equity Pricing: $40/session (8 sessions)
If you struggle to maintain access to needs such as healthcare, housing, food, child care, and are living paycheck to paycheck, please select this option. If you are interested in participating and this price is out of reach, please contact us and we will do our best to help you access our services.
Rise and Lift Pricing: $75/session (8 sessions)
If you recognize that you have solid financial security and would like to support other women to access these services, please select this pricing.
*KWF recipients will receive 20% off their pricing selection.
How do I get started?
Register using the form below! We will send you a confirmation email shortly after along with an invoice for your first session.