Who is this for?
This Thrive Circle is designed for women who are experiencing personal or professional burnout and recognize the need to go beyond quick-fixes to truly and sustainably reconnect with their purpose.
How you’ll grow and develop:
- Assess and understand your personal contributors to burnout
- Recognize your own burnout stage and profile and pinpoint strategies to move out it
- Reprioritize your needs and reconnect to who you are outside your defined roles
- Reframe expectations and release perfectionism so you feel more effective and successful
- Create a more sustainable balance in the complexity of your demands
- Have a sounding board of engaged, supportive women to help relate, connect, and offer solutions for your struggles
Grow as a professional and as a human
How will I benefit?
- Led by a psychologist, leadership consultant, and women's mental health specialist equipped to provide you the researched and personally test tools you need to survive and thrive
- A structured yet flexible group that fosters community building, collective empowerment, and committed actions designed to hold each other accountable for our well-being
- Access to resources and new perspectives from a diverse group.
- Opportunity to stake your claim in self-care from the privacy and convenience of your own space
- Ability to be heard and supported by women who know exactly what you’re going through
How do we connect?
We’ll meet weekly virtually for 8 weeks via a secure online platform.
When and how often do we meet?
Weekly on Mondays from 12:00 - 1:00pm EST starting April 4, 2022 and ending May 23, 2022. (FULL)
Weekly on Tuesdays from 11:00 - 12:00pm EST starting April 5, 2022 and ending May 24, 2022.
What’s the commitment?
We'll meet for eight sessions, and we ask that you do your very best to attend every circle for the sake of safety and consistency.
What is the cost?
Galia Collaborative is committed to fostering an equitable world and promoting economic justice. Our Thrive Circle pricing model reflects this mission. We offer Thrive Circles at three price points and ask that you select the pricing that best reflects your economic circumstance.
Standard Pricing: $65/session (8 sessions)
This is the standard cost of this service and should be selected if you have access to financial security, own property or have personal savings, you would not traditionally qualify for sliding scale services.
Equity Pricing: $40/session (8 sessions)
If you struggle to maintain access to needs such as healthcare, housing, food, child care, and are living paycheck to paycheck, please select this option. If you are interested in participating and this price is out of reach, please contact us and we will do our best to help you access our services.
Rise and Lift Pricing: $75/session (8 sessions)
If you recognize that you have solid financial security and would like to support other women to access these services, please select this pricing.
How do I get started?
Register using the form below! We will send you a confirmation email shortly after.